Sea Buckthorn Facial Cleanser (For Normal to Dry skin types, Eczema Psoriasis Rosacea)
- Sea buckthorn contains an incredible 190 nutrients and phytonutrients. Its vitamin C concentrations are 12 times higher than that of an orange. If you aren't aware, vitamin C is referred to as the "beauty vitamin" thanks to its ability to reduce inflammation in the skin, boost collagen for plumper, firmer skin, as well as brighten like nobody's business!
- Fatty acids are also fantastic for healthy, clear, and glowing skin, and sea buckthorn is jam-packed in omega 3, 6, and 9. It's also the only plant source on the planet that contains the elusive omega 7. Fatty acids not only promote a gorgeous, radiant glow, but their anti-inflammatory effects are also unrivaled.
- Sea buckthorn also contains vitamins B1, B2, K, C, A, and E, folic acid, an array of powerful antioxidants and minerals.
- Use to cleanse the skin and remove makeup
Organic Jojoba, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Shea Oil, Castor Oil, Essential oils of Helichrysum, Tea Tree, Lavender, Roman, and German Chamomile.
- Apply 4-6 drops onto the fingertips and massage into face and neck for 1-2 minutes.
- Gently lift from the skin with a hot cloth.
- Use a second warm cloth if necessary.
- Avoid getting into the eyes.
- Plant oils are generally safe for all skin types, but an allergic reaction is not uncommon.
- Before using oils and serums for the first time, you should perform a patch test to ensure your skin can tolerate the oil