Want hydrated skin? Pomegranate oil contains punicic acid, an omega-5 fatty acid that helps to hydrate and prevent moisture loss, and it helps to support the skin barrier.
- Rich in fatty acids, which helps your skin look more hydrated, plumper.
- Nourishes and softens dry, cracked skin—and also help redness and flakiness. A
- Works great as an emollient for the skin.
- Helps with eczema and psoriasis—but it can also moisturize acne or oily skin without clogging the pores.
- Benefits all skin types, beneficial to mature, dehydrated and dry skin types
Ingredients: Pomegranate Oil, Palmarosa and Geranium Essential Oil, Vitamin E 1oz.
Directions: Massage 4-6 drops into face and neck for plumper, more hydrated skin.
- Plant oils are generally safe for all skin types, but an allergic reaction is not uncommon.
- Before using oils and serums for the first time, you should perform a patch test to ensure your skin can tolerate the oil