Black Cumin Facial Cleanser (For oily, acne, and sensitive skin types)
Black Cumin Seed oil
- Has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties.
- Helps to reduce skin redness, eliminates fungus and bacteria, and nourishes the skin with vitamins and minerals.
- Naturally flushes excessive oils and calms inflammation.
- It has been noted that black cumin seed oil was used by the Assyrians of ancient Egypt, used in beauty routines by renowned royal figures like Cleopatra and Nefertiti.
- Helps with acne and unlike other comedogenic oils, tamanu oil shouldn't clog pores.
- Contains antioxidants that fight free radicals.
- Antifungal and anti-inflammatory.
- Soothes eczema, heals wounds, fights germs, and reduces scarring.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut oil, Tamanu Black Castor Black Cumin Seed Oil Neem Oil Rosemary Extract Chamomile Lavender Tea Tree and Geranium Essential oils. Use this formula to cleanse the skin and remove makeup. 1oz
- Apply 4-6 drops onto the fingertips and massage into face and neck for 1-2 minutes.
- Gently lift from the skin with a hot cloth.
- Use a second warm cloth if necessary.
- Avoid getting into the eyes.
- Plant oils are generally safe for all skin types, but an allergic reaction is not uncommon.
- Before using oils and serums for the first time, you should perform a patch test to ensure your skin can tolerate the oil.
- Do NOT use this cleanser if allergic to nuts