Tip Tuesday: Beauty Tips from the GreenSistah™!
- Oil your scalp: Do this 2-3 times a week to keep your hair moisturized, nourished and healthy, aka beautiful!! Hint: Sheajoba® New Growth works wonders, thank me later!
- Wash your face: And I ain’t talking with some bar soap and water, LOL. Stick with a routine (in the morning and evening) that includes a facial cleanser, moisturizer and toner. I’m partial to SkinCare by Willette Marie!
- Drink Water: I know ya’ll tired of us saying this but it’s key to healthy and beautiful hair and skin. It is recommended that you drink ½ of your body weight in ounces of water everyday. To ensure I get enough, I purchased a water bottle with the ounces listed on it. I refill it a couple of times throughout the day and by the end of the day, I’m good to go.
- Protect your energy: Self-love and self-care are an important piece of your beauty routine. Protect your energy from anyone or anything that doesn’t bring you joy, peace or happiness.
- Mind your business: Self-explanatory!